Angel Craft Vinyl offers self-adhesive sheets for crafting and home improvement projects for use on wood, plastic, glass, and tile. I’ve personally never used it until now, and learned that craft vinyl has a consistency and thickness similar to a couple coats of paint. People often cut designs and wording into the vinyl, and then remove the sticky back to attach to materials. You can use the vinyl with or without transfer paper. It’s a material that Cricut users also enjoy working with.
Craft vinyl generally comes in a variety of colors and styles. You can get glitter, glow-in-the-dark, and metallic. I received a multi pack of craft vinyl from Angel Direct Products that contained 35 sheets in a rainbow of glossy and matte colors measuring 6 by 12 inches each. You’ll find colors like silver, gold, Poppy Red, Azure Blue, Tangerine, Kelly Green, Burgundy, lime Green, Lavender, Plum, and Sapphire Blue. You can use the vinyl for both indoor and outdoor use, and it’s made to provide at least five years of outdoor durability.
I don’t own a Cricut or similar machine, so I am pleased that you can use a pair of scissors to easily cut the craft vinyl. I was also successful in using a craft knife to cut letters. The adhesive backing is also strong, and easy to remove and place. I look forward to using Angle Craft Vinyl to add lettering and designs to the artist trading cards I make.
If you’re wondering what else you can do with craft vinyl, consider the following projects:
8 Ways to Use Craft Vinyl
- After cutting images and words into the material, you can decorate a room by putting the vinyl directly on the surface of a wall.
- Create a washable surface for DIY magnets by modpodging the entire vinyl surface.
- Make a ‘Happy Birthday’ banner for a surprise party.
- Enhance your scrapbooking pages and artsy craft projects.
- Highlight your school pride by making a car decal.
- Decorate a room or celebrate special occasions with window graphics.
- Tackle a home décor project in a creative, colorful way, such as
- Add lettering to a slab of wood to make welcome signs.
I love the color assortment of the Angel Craft Vinyl pack, and the fact that you get a range of flat and shiny colors. Lastly, another thing I like about Angel Craft Vinyl is that it is a made-in-the-USA product.
Disclosure: I purchased this product at a discount in exchange for sharing my honest review.