A Bachelor’s degree in English from Colgate University and a Master’s degree in Journalism from Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University equip me with the skills necessary to pursue my personal and business interests. I enjoy blogging, and writing content for clients. I’m constantly learning something new, and I love it!
Although I specialize in crafting travel-, health-, and creative content, I also have vast experience researching and writing about a wide range of topics (and believe me when I say, a wiiiiiiide range). I have worked with lawyers, landscape architects, real estate companies, artists, GPS companies, career counselors, colleges, and eHarmony.
From illustrating the wonders of Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, California, to helping people find the perfect gift, some of my current and former clients, and featured work include:
- Golden Gate Park.com – Wrote content for the attractions, gardens, activities, and other sites, plus provide news updates and a monthly calendar for one of the most-visited parks in the United States.
- Giving Assistant – Provide online content for a Certified B-Corp that monetizes business interactions which increase charitable giving to nonprofits through everyday shopping.
- The Green Connoisseur – Wrote feature articles and blog posts about luxury eco-friendly goods and services.
- PickUrGift – Responsible for blog management, WordPress layout, and social media marketing for an online gift-giving service.
- USAToday Travel – Wrote travel articles and listicles for travelers.
- 100 Cafe Street – Blog contributor for a dessert, coffee, and tea site.
- Grandma’s Home Remedies – Wrote home remedy listicles for health concerns and household dilemmas.
Other Examples of Work I’ve Done
As a blogger, I also work with various companies to spread the word about new products and services. While I truly enjoy writing about food-related content (hint hint: I review keto products!), I am also open to sample, test, and try out virtually anything.